PRICE REDUCTION - OWNER GETS SERIOUS - ALL REASONABLE OFFERS CONSIDERED
Let your imagination run free on one of the best acreages of land in Kuranda that includes an inspiring mud brick complex of dwellings, with an abundance of space and living quarters. Possibilities are endless in this very artistic peaceful and private location.
Originally the Kuranda race track back at the turn of the century, then in the eighties became an artist’s residence with a colourful past, this surreal property is now available for you to create your own piece of history.
Build your enterprise here! This unique property has enormous potential for accommodation or a tourist business, or just relax and enjoy living here the way it is, or re develop the property to suit your needs, the reality is this suburb parcel of land with its inspiring dwellings is the real deal and offers endless opportunities to live out your dreams of owning acreage.
• Flat, usable 20,200m2 of beautiful land.
• Amazing mud brick dwellings with castle size living areas
• Extra workshop or studio space
• Gorgeous self-contained cottage
• Extra sheds and long carport
• Pure natural drinkable bore water on the property
• Established fruit trees in the arc hard.
• Walking track to Barron River for swimming.
• Private peaceful and incredibly beautiful location
• Great spot for tourist business, B&B etc.
By appointment only, call Darcy Smith on 0400 080 555 to arrange all appointments to view this very special property.