OPEN HOME: This Sat @ 11:30am to 12pm
Located in a quiet avenue with its very own secluded park across the road this 3-bedroom 2-bathroom double garage home comes with one very big surprise. A massive 4 bay shed/garage with high insulated ceilings, concrete block walls, fully powered and remote roller door, all located on a 919m2 predominately flat parcel of land in one of Cairns most sort after suburbs.
• Elegant 3 bed 2 bath home with double garage
• Secures 6 vehicles undercover
• Quiet Ave with large park across the road
• Comfortable relaxing home inside & all rooms airconditioned.
• Pleasant rear patio with mountain views
• Gigantic 4 car shed with block walls and high insulated roof
• Options to convert shed to workshop or another residence
• Architects drawings available to develop shed into residence
• Extra slab with pads for carport for a boat or motor home
• Walking distance , dining & cafés, Botanic Gardens & Tanks Art
• Residence sits within the prized Edge Hill State School zone
• Short drive to Cairns CBD and Domestic & International Airport
The home inside has its own grace and calming qualities that include a delightful living room adjoining a sunroom/office with access to the rear patio. The dining room is located off a spacious kitchen. A distinguished master bedroom has plenty of room, with walk in robe and en-suite. Bedrooms 2 and 3 have their own charm & plenty of space for clothes. The main bathroom has separate toilet and a working spa. A large laundry takes you to the clothesline or access to the double garage.
If you’re in search of a home with an extra massive shed and be located in a premium suburb close to all the action, then please contact Darcy on 0400 080 555 for more information or to arrange an inspection.
Note: The property also comes with architectural drawings to covert the shed into a second residence if needed.