This prestigious property offers 180-degree views of distant tropical mountains and blue coral seas all the way to Green Island, be it from your lounge room, kitchen, patio or swimming pool. The home breathlessly combines sophistication and class on the outside with calming modern space and design on the inside.
• 180-degree views of blue seas and green mountains
• Classic patio overlooking a brilliant pool
• Modern kitchen with stone benchtops
• Spacious open lounge and dinning with high ceilings
• 3-meter remote cinema screen and digital projector
• Wide hallway leading to 4 oversized bedrooms
• Massive master bedroom with large walk-in robe
• Main bathroom has deep spa
• Fabulous work from home office opportunity
• 4 split system air-conditioning units
• Small lockable workshop
• Prestigious location close to shops, school & services
From the moment you arrive at the front door and enter inside, you feel a sense of relief offered by the high ceilings large open living area and superb contemporary kitchen, all flowing outdoors to the patio, pool, and that never-ending view. A professional 3meter cinema screen with digital projector adds excitement to night time entertainment.
Venturing up the hallway we find 4 wonderful bedrooms, all oversized, all with their own style. The master bedroom includes a brilliant walk-in robe and en-suite, the main bathroom includes a deep spa. 2 bedrooms and can easily convert to a work from home office space and access a French rear courtyard. The 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home is located in an exclusive neighbourhood situated on a 886m2 parcel of land.
For further information contact Darcy on 0400 080 555