This beautiful Queenslander has all the charm and charisma to sweep you off your feet the moment you walk in the door. Features include original tongue and groove timber walls and high ceilings, polished floors, an exquisitely renovated bathroom, Chefs gas oven, stunning kitchen, enclosed sun-room/veranda, big spacious lounge, 3 bedrooms and an awesome rear undercover deck and that’s just the upstairs.
Downstairs includes a wonderful fully fitted out home office, music room, polished concrete slab and open spacious studio all fully air conditioned with split systems and serviced by a downstairs toilet and laundry. The property is fully fenced and offers a good sized back yard for the pets and kids to run around to their hearts content.
• Classic large *Queenslanderin excellent condition
• Timber walls, polished floorboards and high ceilings
• Beautifully renovated bathroom with bath plus walk in shower
• Large kitchen with chef’s gas stove and dishwasher
• Rear timber deck
• Complete home office with NBN downstairs
• Fully air conditioned downstairs and mostly air conditioned upstairs
• Polished concrete slab and enclosed studio space
• Second toilet downstairs
• Fully fenced front and back garden.
• Convenient location
Ascot Ave is superbly located and accompanied by other similar quality buildings a quick 6min drive to the Centre of the City and walking distance to DFO Shopping Centre and Coles Supermarket.
For more information or to arrange a private inspection please call Darcy Smith – 0400 080 555 This superb home is available to move in straight away and is priced for a quick sale.