AUCTION 22ND NOVEMBER @ 12PM ON SITE , Offers considered prior to Auction!
Wow! This location is amazing, hidden away at the end of quiet Cu l-de-sac and overlooking parkland, mountain views and only a 5 min walk to the local general store and public transport. This cute and charming home is very unique.
Inside offers a large lounge room with split system air con, big kitchen with spacious bench tops & gas cooking, open dining area, 3 bedrooms with mirrored built in robes, pleasant bathroom with separate toilet and a convenient lock up garage with laundry and an internal and external door.
Ideal for those looking for a low maintenance garden the home has a glass sliding door leading to a rear concrete patio and a small lawn with side gates. Although the home is position on approx. 400m2 of land it feels as though you are living on a large peaceful acreage with the open park at its entrance.
• Quiet secluded & private, at the end of a Cul-de-sac
• Rendered block , low maintenance home
• New carpet in living areas
• Big kitchen with mains LPG gas.
• Built in robes and air-con in lounge room and main bedroom.
• Lovely bathroom with separate toilet.
• Lockup garage with laundry
• Rear patio with low maintenance garden
• Perfect for small family, singles or couples, first buyers, retirees or investors
• Feels like living on acreage.
• Walk to general store 5 min drive to schools
• Bus stop is 2 min walk away
• Strata titled on 800m2, free standing 1 of 2, with No Body Corp.
• 18 min drive to Cairns City CBD
• Move in straight away.
• Auction 22nd Nov @12pm on site.
• All offers considered prior to auction
A great opportunity now exists to purchase this very unique property, for all other information or to arrange an inspection call Darcy Smith on 0400 080 555, DJ Smith Property rates this home best in its class.