A once in a lifetime opportunity has arrived on the market, with this beautifully restored double brick family home that includes a massive self-standing, block 3 bay shed/workshop/future residence. Properties like this are extremely rare to find in this very handy, Cairns inner city location.
Soulfully restored to all its original splendor with decorative features including, magnificent floor tiles, ornate ceilings, thick rendered brick walls, preserved original kitchen and bathroom, fabulous lounge, opening to front patio, lovely big laundry and side carport with drive through access to the main 3 bay garage. All gracefully positioned on a generous 809m2 allotment of land.
• Immaculately restored double brick family home
• Rear 3 bay shed, block walls & hardwood roof trusses (98m2)
• Fantastic inner-city location, wide quiet street
• Beautifully presented interiors with original features
• Solid brick rendered walls inside, ornate ceilings and tiled floors
• Fully fenced with side access to rear shed/workshop
• Opportunity to convert shed into second home (Zoned Res3)
• Flat large allotment, with rear yard totalling 809m2
• Schools, Shopping, Cafes, CBD etc. on your doorstep
Location, location, location applies with this home as you are close by to the local café, walking distance to the CBD or a quick drive to the Esplanade precinct, schools, shopping centres, hospital, medical centres and Cairns International Airport. For more information or to arrange an inspection please contact Darcy on 0400 080 555.