This strong, solid build high set home has plenty of charm including a stone feature wall and timber floors. Upstairs has 3 bedrooms, open lounge room and dining, bathroom and a cute kitchen. Downstairs has great secure space below, offering many options that may include a workshop with office, home gym, studio, as well as space for one vehicle. There is also a bar for entertaining guests. The home is placed on a nice size block and has the benefit of fantastic swimming pool, great for family and friends.
• 3 bedrooms 1 bathroom upstairs
• Lock up garage/workshop/studio with office and entertaining bar area downstairs
• Nice big pool that has recently been resurfaced
• Large block with garden shed and shade house
• Sold built home with Johnston River hardwoods
• Timber floors upstairs/ concrete slab downstairs
• Split system air/con in master bedroom and lounge
• New roof 8 years ago and recent new hot water system
• Side access with space for boats and caravans
• Walking distance to Shopping Center with IGA supermarket
• 5 min drive to the city
With the convenience of a village style shopping center only a 3 min walk away that include a IGA supermarket and many tasty take away options and the City center only a 5 min drive away this home would make for a lovely place to call home and available to move in straight away.
Also this property would make a excellent investment and be very popular with tenants looking for secure space downstairs and a nice big pool. The Property has been appraised to rent for $390 per week. For more information or to arrange a private inspection, please call Darcy on 0400 080 555.